For all members to take note:
RISK ASSESSMENT POLICY
Misterton Tennis Club will carry out an annual risk assessment of the facility with a view of highlighting potential hazards and taking the appropriate action wherever necessary to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment.
The Chairman is responsible for reporting to the committee on such issues. If a member/user wished to report a hazard or potential hazard, they should do one of the following:
• Call the Chairman or Secretary
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Write a note, including details and location of the hazard, and give or post it to the Secretary.
The risk assessment includes the following:
• Are the area and surroundings safe and free from obstacles?
• Is the area fit and appropriate for activity?
• Is the equipment fit and sound for activity and suitable for age group/ability?
• Can emergency vehicles access facilities?