For all members to take note:
RISK ASSESSMENT POLICY
Misterton Tennis Club will carry out an annual risk assessment of the facility with a view of highlighting potential hazards and taking the appropriate action wherever necessary to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment.
The Chairman is responsible for reporting to the committee on such issues. If a member/user wished to report a hazard or potential hazard, they should do one of the following:
• Call the Chairman or Secretary
• Email email@example.com
• Write a note, including details and location of the hazard, and give or post it to the Secretary.
The risk assessment includes the following:
• Are the area and surroundings safe and free from obstacles?
• Is the area fit and appropriate for activity?
• Is the equipment fit and sound for activity and suitable for age group/ability?
• Can emergency vehicles access facilities?
Our esteemed Chairman invites you to his regular CHRISTMAS BASH” on
Sunday 16th December.
10am until 12
Light refreshments will be available.
Thanks to the team lead by Peter and Graham for completing the first parts of the build, preparing the base for concreting Friday. Next stage is sorting the digger to get the drain across the field.
The team at work
All done – next stage the pipe trenching and extension build..
This years dinner was held at Winyards Gap Inn Chedington.
A few pictures from the evening here.
It was well attended by around 30 members and partners but it would be nice to see a few more next year!
Graham doing his usual excellent job of leading the proceedings and awarding the trophies.
Thanks to the restaurant team for looking after us and for Bob and Faith who organised the event.
- YLTA Division 2 winners – Misterton Ladies A
- Most Improved Junior – Molly Gingell
- Ladies Singles – Shiona Meikle
- Mens Singles – Mark Oppe
- Mixed Doubles – Shiona & Nick Watt
- Ladies Doubles – Tracy O’Hagan & Kate White
- Mens Doubles – Bob Waterhouse and Paudie O’Hagan
- Club member of the year – Steve Beach
Please let us know what you thought about the venue and meal and for those who did not attend, suggestions for next year that would make it attractive for more members to attend.
Hope you find the new layout to your liking – any ideas or suggestions for improvement welcomed. Hope to see you at the Dinner!
Monday 10th December 2018
Misterton Village Hall
Doors open 6.45 pm
Eyes down 7.30 pm
For more details contact Steve Beach 01460 75849 or Graham White 01460 76081
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Great Prizes
See you all there!