Following the opening of the courts on the 15th of May there has been a change to the restricted arrangements that will apply from the 13th of July
Remember social distancing rules still apply.
- Booking court time on line only – No “turn up and play.”
- Singles play with another member
- Doubles play with members outside of the family unit now allowed.
- Social play sessions now reinstated.
- Practice play on your own.
- Wednesday coaching resumes without limitations.
Also the other special conditions remain in place:
- The Clubhouse is still restricted and should only be entered for water or to use the toilet. Please do not gather in the clubhouse
- Please refrain from gathering in close groups – adhere to social distancing etiquette .
- Please respect the guidelines as the opening of the courts is conditional on the rules being followed – any infringements could cause the courts to be closed.