Following the opening of the courts on the 15th of May there has been a change to the restricted arrangements that will apply from today – 1st June.
Remember social distancing rules still apply.
New guidelines here
- Booking court time on line only – No “turn up and play.”
- Singles play with another member
- Doubles play with members outside of the family unit now allowed.
- Practice play on your own.
- Wednesday coaching to resume from the 10th of June limited to 5 players.
Also the other special conditions remain in place:
- The Clubhouse is restricted and should only be entered to use the toilet.
- When arriving at the courts wait outside the gate until the previous players exit
- Spectators and visitors not playing must stay outside the courts in the playing field.
- The floodlights are not to be used.
- Due to these restrictions only members will be able to play – paying visitors are not able to use the courts at this time.
- Please respect the guidelines as the opening of the courts is conditional on the rules being followed – any infringements could cause the courts to be closed.
- It is suggested that the gate lock is used when playing to help manage the restricted access to the courts